No products in the cart.
2. Your Rights
We make sure to keep your personal data accurate, complete, and up-to-date. You have the following rights based on protection of your privac
- You can contact us to know whether your personal data is being processed, and if so, then access to the personal data and information, including the purposes of the processing and categories of personal data.
- You have the right to contact us to correct or delete your incorrectly entered personal data. Taking into consideration the purposes of the processing, you are also free to have incomplete data completed, by providing a supplementary statement.
- You have the right to get from us the erasure of personal data concerning yourself.
- You have the right to contact us to set a restriction on processing, which limits our processing authorities.
- You have the right to receive the personal data you have entered in a structured and readable format and to transmit that data to a third party.
- You have the right to object on grounds relating to your particular case, at any time during the processing of your data.
- You have the right to deny being subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, like profiling which could cause legal effects concerning you or likewise significantly affect you. If you need to realize this right, please contact us.
- To protect the privacy of your personal data, we may request data from you which will allow us to confirm your identity and right to access such data at numerous stages if need be, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we maintain. There are instances where applicable laws or regulatory policies allow or even require us to refuse to provide or delete some or all the personal data we maintain.
You may contact us to exercise any of your rights. We will give a response within 30 days.
Checking your details – how can you check your personal data?
Go to your “My Account” to check personal data.
Please contact us when you need to delete your information.
- If personal data that is necessary for providing, improving, or developing our products and services are deleted; your account will close as it can’t be operated normally without this kind of data.
- If personal data that we use to communicate with you is deleted, we will not be able to reach out to you. Please make your decisions wisely.
- If personal data that we need to offer and measure advertisements and services to you is deleted, you will not receive the latest marketing updates and services.
- If personal data required to promote your account’s safety and security is deleted, your account will be under a high risk of external threats that you may not be able to use your account normally.
If you request to delete your data, we hold no right to retain any part of it. We may delete any or all of it without holding any liability. However, we may retain data if we believe it may be necessary to prevent privacy breach and fraud if required by law, such as analysis of personal data, account recovery, auditing our records, and enforcing our rights under our agreements.
3. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose certain personal data to strategic partners that work closely with us to provide you with the best products and services. Personal data will only be shared with these affiliated companies in necessary cases, like improving our products, services, or advertising. It will not be shared with any other form of third parties without your prior express consent.
- Service Providers – We share your personal data with our affiliates if they help us in providing services to you, such as email services, sponsoring, or other marketing, data analytics, and conducting other customer research and surveys. These companies are reliable and obligated to protect your data.
- Corporate Affiliates and Business Transactions – We may share personal data with affiliated companies and partners. In the case of a merger, reorganization, joint venture, sale, or disposition of whole or a portion of our business, we may transfer any or all your personal data to the relevant third party.
- Legal Compliance and Security – It may be necessary – by law or orders from the public and government from or outside of your country – for us to share your personal data. We may disclose it if necessary for purposes of national security and matters of public interest. We may also disclose it if deemed necessary to protect our own rights and pursue remedies, investigate fraud, and protect our firm’s operations
- Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal Data from EEA Residents – If you live within the European Economic Area, the processing of your personal data will be justified if one of the following conditions is satisfied:
- Whenever we get your consent;
- Whenever the processing is important for the performance of a contract between you and us and for taking any pre-contractual steps upon your request;
- Where the processing is important for us to abide by a legal obligation;
- Where the processing is important for legitimate interests;
- Where the processing is necessary for reasonable causes, we will however provide you with the specific details of the matter as well.
4. Data Processed by Third Party
- Third Party’s Previous Authorization to us
- Other Third Parties
In an attempt to offer the best products and services, we may transfer your data to two types of third parties:
- Third-Party Concerned with Advertising and Marketing – Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, etc. Information about your activities on our website may be transferred to these third parties. You may get advertising and marketing letters in your email from us or these third parties. You can always opt-out of receiving such emails, by contacting us via email or click on the “unsubscribe” link in any emails you receive.
- Third Party Concerned with Payment & Delivery – PayPal, Cyber Source, Stripe, etc. If you place an order at Hawkerrz, your payment and delivery information is necessary to be transferred and processed by these third parties that will make this trade possible. We however promise the privacy and safety of our data as we have installed numerous safeguards, like encryption technology. This type of personal data is necessary so choose cautiously when you want to delete or object to the processing of such data.
- Third-Parties Location in a Third Country
As we mentioned, model contractual conditions, legal bases, or binding corporate rules will ensure the protection of your information. If we ever take notice of a third party breach of this obligation and your privacy, we will make sure to correct its mistake. If we ever take notice of such a breach owing to Hawkerrz fault, please contact us to obtain remedies. We promise suitable safeguards that have been installed to ensure maximum privacy and security. And our customers, at any time, can request a copy of the data transferred to a third country.
- About Third-Party Websites
Our website may have links to and from websites of our partnered online networks, advertisers, and other third parties. If you follow any of these links, please remember that they have their own separate privacy policies and we do not share your personal data with them without your consent or other legal bases authorize us to do so. So please go through these privacy policies before agreeing to submit your personal data to these sites. We should not be held responsible for privacy breach caused by these third-party websites.
5. Changes to any Privacy Statement
6. Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Definition of “Cookies”
Cookies are small pieces of text that store information on browsers. They do several different jobs like remembering your preferences, assisting you to give maximum website experience, and making sure the advertisements you see are more central to your interests.
- Types of Cookies
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – To provide you with the fundamental services of our website, such as simply visiting our website or placing an order, these cookies are necessary. If you disable these cookies, then you would not be able to make use of these basic services.
- Performance Cookies – This collects anonymous information on how people are using this website and this data is merged with other users to allow an improvement within how the website provides services. For example improvement within the navigation, shopping experiences, and advertising campaigns. This data stays anonymous and doesn’t show the personal details of anyone. If you disable these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features and services, reducing your website experience overall.
- Functionality Cookies – This remembers your operations such as your preferences so that we can provide you with services and offers more customized to your interests. If you disable these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies – This collects information about your browsing habits to make advertising more personalized. These may share this data with third parties, like advertisers. If you disable these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website.
- Social Networking Cookies – This enables you to share pages and content on our websites through third party websites. These can be used for advertising purposes. If you disable these cookies, you may not be able to use certain features, hence affecting your shopping experience.
- Cookies Placed by Third Parties
You may also encounter cookies on our site that are placed by third parties. They may track information about your online activities and browsing habits, to send you targeted advertisements based on that information. To understand how third-parties use these cookies, please go through their privacy policies.
- Controlling and Opting-Out of Cookies
You can change the settings on your browser to disable cookies being stored on your phone or PC without your explicit consent. Your browser’s “help section” will normally provide details on how to manage these settings. If you choose to fully disable these cookies, certain features of our websites will not be available to you.
- Other Similar Technologies
Data Protection Application Programming Interface (DPAPI) is a cryptographic application programming interface that in theory can enable symmetric encryption of any kind of data; in practice, it performs symmetric encryption of asymmetric private keys. So, DPAPI can record and store a user’s personal data.
Data Cube is also a similar application that records and analyzes personal data. Choosing to opt-out of cookies, as mentioned above, will limit certain features of our website and overall affect your experience.
Please make sure that when you agree with our Privacy Statements, your age is at least 16 years old or you have a guardian’s authorization. Please contact us immediately if you become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with any personal data.
8. Data Processing Globally
Processing is any form of operations that are performed on personal data, like collection, recording, organization, disclosure, etc
We provide products and services around the world and your personal data may be transferred to an area outside the European Economic Area. It may also be processed outside the EEA by support staff that works at Hawkerrz. Data protection laws do vary from country to country, where one might provide better and stricter privacy than the other. But we ensure the same protection regulations and policies regardless of the country.
When we provide products and services with the help of our affiliated companies and partners, your personal data may be processed out of EEA. In such cases, suitable safeguards are always taken and we also switch to alternative legal bases to ensure the privacy of your information.
9. Information Security
We use appropriate technical, physical, and administrative security measures to ensure the safety of your data. For example, access to your data is limited to only our data controller, data processer, and data protection officer. We have built recovery systems to prevent any unauthorized access, destruction, loss, removal, or alteration caused by automatic technology.
It is also advisable for you to take precautions on your behalf as well to protect your account against unauthorized access. If you ever notice any personal data breach, please immediately contact us. We take such matters seriously, and will fully investigate the matter and notify you of the outcome promptly. Hawkerrz has dedicated Data Protection Officers at work to ensure your security. However, please be mindful that despite our professional and best efforts, no form of security system is impenetrable.
10. Contact Instruction
Thank you for shopping with Hawkerrz.
We are always pleased to hear from our dear customers, whether it is a token of appreciation, a complaint, or a mere suggestion on how to improve our services even better.
Please feel free to contact us any time if you ever feel the need to, we always respond promptly.
We are committed to providing the best products and services to your customers.